Universal Worker PRN/On-Call
Consider working at Village Assisted Living! As a team member in our faith-based community, you will help us carry out our mission every day by working directly with tenants and understanding the little things mean a lot in their daily lives. We are looking for team members who can relate to seniors, maintain a professional, upbeat attitude, have an eye for detail and the ability to present yourself in a professional manner.
We are currently seeking a PRN/On-Call Universal Worker. Universal Workers are highly appreciated caregiver!
- Flexible hours Day/Eve/Night
- Provide residents with desired services in a caring, safe and timely manner.
- Provide redirection, reassurance, emotional and psychological support to residents and family members.
- Ensure residents have a pleasant dining experience in our restaurant style dining room.
- Assist residents with personal care with dignity and grace.
Skills / Requirements:
- Able to learn new skills such as taking vital signs, providing medication reminders, etc.
- Clear documentation skills.
- Possess a passion for providing compassion and care to our residents.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Flexibility to work days/evenings/nights/weekends as needed.
A job at Village Assisted Living offers experiences where you learn skills that will stay with you throughout your life while working with co-workers who celebrate your successes and achievements. As a Universal Worker, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission.
At Village Assisted Living, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue in the Healthcare field, Village Assisted Living has many opportunities for you to attend classes and grow within the company.
We are willing to train the right candidate!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 255 Guthrie Ave, Building A, Des Moines, IA, 50317, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-IA- Des Moines
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Village Assisted Living