Trained Medication Assistant (TMA)
Cornerstone Assisted Living is currently seeking a Part-Time Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) to join our team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
This is a Part-Time position working every other weekend and various weekdays. Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm
As a Part-Time Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) you will:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Cornerstone Assisted Living/Elim Care policies.
- Check in medications from pharmacy.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Part-Time Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) qualifications:
- Current Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) Registration required.
- Must have completed Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) training.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
Cornerstone Commons, located in Plymouth, Minnesota, provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors. We offer services and amenities that promote maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living