Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) - FT
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center is currently seeking a detail-oriented Full-Time Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) to join our team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible opportunity with a rotating schedule. Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. There is a $1-dollar shift differential.
Week 1: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
As a Full-Time Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) you will:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Redeemer Health & Rehab Center/Elim Care policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Full-Time Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) qualifications:
- Must hold current, valid TMA/CMA license in the state of Minnesota.
- Must have completed a minimum of 1,000 hours as a CNA.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Long Term and Life Insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time, On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis