Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) - FT Temporary
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton is currently seeking a Full-Time, Temporary Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) to join our team in our memory care unit. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
This is a Full-Time, temporary position. Time Frame: Anticipated start date December 12 to March 6. Hours: 6:45am to 7:15pm. There will be an opportunity to gain Full-Time employment or stay on-call within the facility.
As a Full-Time Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) you will:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton/Elim Care policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Full-Time Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) qualifications:
- Must hold current, valid TMA license in the state of Minnesota.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab