Trained Medication Aides (TMA)- PT or FT
Trained Medication Aides (TMA)- PT or FT, 1000 Bonus
New Harmony Care Center, a 5-star rated facility, is currently seeking detail-oriented Part-Time and Full-Time Trained Medication Aides (TMAs) to join our team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $1,000 Bonus!
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Our campus is conveniently located on the bus line and we offer free off-street parking. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are Part-Time and Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Hours: 6:30 am to 3:00 pm or 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with New Harmony Care Center policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid TMA/CMA certificate in the state of Minnesota.
- Must have completed a minimum of 1,000 hours as a CNA.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. We strive to serve elders and disabled adults by creating innovative solutions to their needs. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do. We are located right off of 35E, Maryland and Jackson and easy access to public transportation.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 135 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN 55117, to fill out an application.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul