Trained Medication Aide (TMA)- PT or FT
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton, a 4-star rated, 106-bed facility, is currently seeking a dedicated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team as an Part-Time or Full-Time Trained Medication Aides (TMAs) to join our team! In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
There are Part-Time or Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available working varied schedules. Shift: Day, Evening, or Night
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton/Elim Care policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid CNA and TMA certification in the state of Minnesota.
- Must have 1,000 hours as a nursing assistant.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab