Trained Medication Aide (TMA) - PT/FT Night
Cornerstone Assisted Living is currently seeking a dedicated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team as a Part-Time or Full-Time Trained Medication Aide (TMA). In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
There are Part-Time and Full-Time positions available. Hours: 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Cornerstone Assisted Living/Elim Care policies.
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Must hold current TMA certification in Minnesota.
- Prior experience as a CNA and TMA preferred.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Must be able to stand for length of 8-hour shift.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Cornerstone Commons, located in Plymouth, Minnesota, provides independent, assisted living and memory care options for seniors. We offer services and amenities that promote maximum independence and self-esteem, while offering the guidance and support for daily success.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3750 Lawndale Ln N, Plymouth MN, 55446, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: Cornerstone Assisted Living-Plymouth