Trained Medication Aide (TMA)- PT Eve
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star rated, 56-bed facility, is currently seeking a dedicated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team as a Part-Time Trained Medication Aide (TMA) to join our team. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently. Join our team of professional caregivers today to become an important part of our residents’ lives!
Here at Lake Ridge Care Center, you will find supportive and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Part-Time position. Hours: 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with policies.
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) skills and requirements:
- 2+ years of LTC experience required.
- Current Minnesota Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Must hold current TMA certification in Minnesota.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center