Trained Medication Aide (TMA)- On-call
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a detail-oriented On-Call Trained Medication Aide (TMA) to join our team. In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently.
This is an On-Call position.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Redeemer Health & Rehab Center/Elim Care policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid TMA/CMA certificate in the state of Minnesota.
- Must have completed a minimum of 1,000 hours as a CNA.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis