Trained Medication Aide (TMA) - FT Nights, 2000 Bonus
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a dedicated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team as a Full-Time Trained Medication Aide (TMA). In this role, you will join our team of professional caregivers to become an important part of our residents’ lives. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $2,000 Sign on Bonus!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible opportunity with a rotating schedule. Hours: 6:45 pm to 7:00 am
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Week 2: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton/Elim Care policies.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) skills and requirements:
- Must hold current, valid CNA and TMA certification in the state of Minnesota.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Long Term and Life Insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab