Trained Medication Aide (TMA) - FT Eve
Haven Homes is currently seeking a dedicated Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team as a Full-Time Trained Medication Aide (TMA) to join our team. We are seeking an individual who is a team player and is also comfortable working independently. Join our team of professional caregivers today to become an important part of our residents’ lives!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm. There is a $2 shift differential.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) responsibilities:
- Prepare and administer medications in accordance with Haven Homes policies.
- Help each resident reach and maintain the highest level of performance and independence while assisting them with personal care and daily living activities.
- Review and follow a written care plan.
- Measure and record vital signs including pulse, temperature, and blood pressure on new computerized software.
- Assist with various resident cares such as answering light calls, feeding and helping residents to the bathroom.
- Observe resident behavior and report any changes in condition or behavior to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Trained Medication Aide (TMA) skills and requirements:
- Current Minnesota Nursing Assistant certification required.
- Must hold current TMA certification in Minnesota.
- Must have completed a minimum of 1,000 hours as a CNA.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Must be able to stand for length of 8-hour shift.
- Team player who has a passion for elder care and adapts quickly to changing situations.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 1520 Wyman Ave, Maple Plain, MN, 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plains