TMA (Trained Medication Assistant) - On-Call
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis ministers in the Uptown/Lake Calhoun area. We provide short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. In addition, we offer out-patient PT/OT and Speech Therapy services in a Christian-based environment.
We currently seek an On-Call TMA to join our resident centered care facility. As a TMA, you will deliver superior quality in all you do. We are seeking results-driven team player who treat our residents as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Administer and document medication administration using the newest computerized medication administration and charting system (eMAR)
- Interact with our residents while watching for signs or symptoms of health concerns and reporting any changes to the charge nurse
- Strive to meet the goal of less than 5% error rate monthly
- Collaborate with our staff demonstrating concern for residents and establishing good rapport with residents, co-workers, and families
We offer off street parking and are on the bus line for an easy commute!
Utilize all of your skills and join a dedicated team! Complete an application in person, online, or send your resume to:
Attn: Mary Knoll
625 W 31st St
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Skills / Requirements
- TMA Certification required
- Must be current and in good standing on the NAR registry to be considered
- Completed a minimum of 1,000 hours experience as a NAR
- Must be detailed oriented
Application deadline: February 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis