TMA (Trained Medication Aide) - PT Evenings
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
We currently seek a Part-Time TMA (Trained Medication Aide) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere.
As a TMA at Haven Homes, you will:
- Administer and document medication administration using the newest computerized medication administration and charting system (eMAR)
- Interact with our residents while watching for signs or symptoms of health concerns and reporting any changes to the charge nurse
- Collaborate with our staff demonstrating concern for residents and establishing good rapport with residents, co-workers, and families
- Other tasks as requested
- 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Set rotating shift, including every other weekend and holiday
Two dollar an hour shift differential!
As a TMA at Haven Homes, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults - not only giving them personal care, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually support.
At Haven Homes, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education in the Healthcare field, Haven Homes will support you while attend classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement and grow within the company
If you are ready to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply online, pick up an application, or submit your resume to:
Attn: Heidi LaFave
Maple Plain, MN 55359
Skills / Requirements
- TMA Certification required
- Current on the NAR registry to be considered and in good standing
- Detailed oriented
Application deadline: February 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plains