Social Services Director - Full-Time
Haven Homes of Maple Plain, provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
We currently seek a Full-Time Director of Social Services to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. Work in a fun and professional environment with other Healthcare Professionals who provide optimum patient care to residents.
- Identify the social, emotional and psychological strength and needs of the residents
- Responsible for admission/discharge planning and social services care planning and programming
- Facilitate care conferences
- Complete MDS in accordance with RAI policies and procedures.
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Come be a part of a team committed to serving the residents of Haven Homes with compassion, excellence, and innovation! If you are ready to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply online or submit resume to:
Attn: Garrett Bothun
1520 Wyman Ave
Maple Plain, MN 55359
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in social services or human services preferred
- License in social work preferred
- Past experience in long-term care preferred
Application deadline: March 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plains