Shipping and Receiving Clerk, FT
Elim Preferred Services is currently seeking a motivated and hardworking Full-Time Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for picking and packing orders for shipment, receiving and counting inventory, and keeping the warehouse organized. Our ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and works well independently and in a team.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pick up.
- Receive and process warehouse products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Sort orders and print packing slips, shipping labels, and product barcode labels.
- Check products for damages, count, and compare against report results.
- Move and arrange products to keep inventory and boxes organized.
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk skills and requirements:
- Previous experience working in a warehouse preferred, but not required.
- Prior forklift experience a plus!
- Ability to lift/ carry up to 70 pounds.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with others.
- Must be able to follow procedures and directions.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Since the early 1990’s, Elim Preferred Services has been dedicated and passionate about providing the highest quality of cost-effective services and products for our customers and the residents they care for. We are committed to our customers and our number one goal is to provide exceptional service. Our commitment is to excellence, integrity, and a desire to serve as the provider of choice in the long-term care industry.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3500 Holly Ln, Ste 30 Plymouth, MN 55447, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Elim Preferred Services