Servers- PT Evening, Weekends
Do you enjoy serving others?
Trinity Springs, a new 155-unit senior living community in Oxford, FL, in Oxford, Florida, is currently seeking Part-Time Servers to join our team in our brand-new facility. In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing the overall dining experience for our residents, family members, and guests. Meals and good food are a very important part of everyone’s lives – join our team today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
These are Part-Time positions working Evenings or Weekends.
- Greet residents, guests, and vendors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Provide quick, efficient, and pleasant delivery of food to residents.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Server skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prior serving experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Restaurant experience a plus!
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs, Florida