Server- FT Day, Eve
Newton Village, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking dedicated and caring Full-Time Servers to join our team! Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by staff and residents alike. Come and work in a beautiful and rewarding setting while helping seniors enjoy their dining experience.
There are Full-Time, benefit eligible positions available. Hours Vary Between: 6:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Engage residents by talking to them and describing meal choices.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Assist with food preparation and serving meals to residents.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
Server skills and requirements:
- Prior experience working with the elderly preferred.
- Prior customer service, food service, or serving experience preferred.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Newton Village Care Center provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in a faith-based atmosphere. We are a full-service 24-bed Long Term Care, Assisted Living and Independent Living senior community with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff. We are committed to providing quality and compassionate service to all of our residents.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, apply online or stop in at 110 N 5th Ave W, Newton, IA 50208, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Newton Village