Server / Dietary Aide - PT AM Shift - $250 Sign on Bonus!
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
We currently seek a Part-Time Dietary Aide. As a Dietary Aide, you will work in a professional kitchen and assist with serving our residents in our dining room.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve meals according to cycle's menu; monitor methods of food handling, preparation, meal service and equipment cleaning
- Keep a respectful and positive attitude
- Follow all policies and procedures for Elim Care and Haven Homes
- Perform other duties as requested
- 6:15 am - 2:30 pm
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday
- Week 2: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
As a Dietary Aide you will be part of a supportive, compassionate and fun-loving team of caregivers. You will assist in the comfort and well-being of our residents, giving them dignity and respect as well as friendship and a reason to smile. If you desire to continue your education, Haven Homes will support you while you attend classes by offering scholarships and opportunities for growth within the organization.
Come be a part of a team committed to serving the residents of Haven Homes with compassion, excellence and innovation! If you are ready to learn more about this exciting opportunity, apply online, pick up an application, or submit a resume to:
1520 Wyman Ave
Maple Plain, MN 55359
Skills / Requirements
- Team player who has a strong ability to motivate others and resolve conflicts
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with managers, residents and coworkers
Application deadline: April 30, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes-Maple Plain