Senior Housing Director
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Housing Director to lead the opening of our community. Prairie Pointe Assisted Living is a new 50 apartment Assisted Living Community located adjacent to Baptist Health Care Center. The parent company Elim Care, Inc. has been a leader in serving seniors and providing quality living environments for 90 years. We are mission driven to service the senior community grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion, and Innovation. Elim Care Inc. is proud to be a non-profit, faith based organization.
The Housing Director oversees all aspects of the ministry:
- Establishing and promoting a positive, safe, and welcoming environment for residents.
- Managing operational, financial, and regulatory areas.
- Hiring, training, and motivating staff.
Prairie Pointe Assisted Living offers you:
- A great place to work and a chance to build the culture of a new facility.
- Full range of support including HR, sales, operational, and clinical support.
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development.
- Competitive pay and outstanding benefits including a generous paid time off program and affordable health insurance.
We are looking for a self-starter who has 3+ years of experience in a managerial role in an Assisted Living environment; a Bachelor’s Degree a related field is a significant plus. Additional requirements include superb people skills, top-notch organization skills, high level critical thinking skills, solid sales/marketing skills (as responsibilities also include sales and community outreach), and the ability to create and lead an exceptional service team.
Join us in helping form and lead this wonderful brand new community for seniors as we provide ‘Service in the Spirit of Christ’s love!’ If you possess high standards of practice, quality care, and excellent leadership qualities, please apply online or send resume to:
Elim Care, Inc. Attn: Cheri Almquist 7485 Office Ridge Cir Eden Prairie, MN 55433
Ph: 952-259-4500 | http://Jobs.elimcare.org | http://PrairiePointeofBismarck.org/
So Much More Than Healthcare!
To be considered, please apply online.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Prairie Pointe-Bismarck