RN or LPN - Full-Time Days
Lake Ridge Care Center of Buffalo is currently seeking a Full-Time Day Shift Nurse to work and be a part of our great team who value the elderly and strives to make a difference. Lake Ridge Care Center is a beautiful full service skilled care facility with highly trained professional, caring, and dedicated staff. Enjoy an eight dollar an hour shift differential!
As a Nurse at Lake Ridge Care Center, you will:
- Coordinate, oversee, and provide resident related care including ADL's, medication administration, treatments, etc.
- Collaborate in admission, discharge or transfer planning for residents as needed
- Assure that diets, treatments, medications etc. are transcribed and communicated per procedure using our computerized charting system (eMAR)
- Supervision of other nursing department staff (NAR/TMA's)
- Facilitate resident centered care by communicating with doctors, nurse practitioners, etc
- Other nursing tasks as requested
- 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Set schedule including every other weekend and holiday
Enjoy working only 7 out of 14 days!
As a Nurse at Lake Ridge Care Center, you will help ensure our patients get the care they need. You will have direct impact on the quality of care our residents receive. Your work will leave you feeling empowered because you’ll know you’ve made a difference in the lives of our residents. We strive to give you the latest and most up to date technology to make your job easier and to supply the best care and safety of our residents, including having wireless campuses.
If you want the chance to work with a great team of Caregivers, this is the job for you. Become part of a team of caregivers you will love. Apply online or fill out an application and send resume to:
Lake Ridge Care Center
Attn: Arianna Nielsen
310 Lake Blvd S
Buffalo, MN 55313
Skills / Requirements
- Must be active on the MN Board of Nursing and in good standing
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Hospice/End of Life Care Experience highly preferred, not required
Application deadline: February 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center