RN or LPN - Charge Nurse - FT Nights
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck has an opening for a Full-Time Day Charge Nurse. With our 12 hour shifts, every other weekend you have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off! We also have your schedule for the whole year as we have a block schedule for the best continuity of care for our residents. We believe in the importance of schooling, experience, and continued education. We offer loan forgiveness, education reimbursements, and scholarships to help you as you begin and continue your Healthcare career.
As a Nurse at Baptist Health Care Center, you will be responsible for coordinating and providing care to our residents in a caring, safe, and efficient manner. You may also provide information on health maintenance, disease prevention and provide case management.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Assess, communicate with staff, residents, and families, and provide direct resident care
- Supervise, educate, and coach a team of CNAs & CMAs
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team of providers to provide quality resident care
- Other tasks as requested
- 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
One Dollar an hour shift differential!
Some of the financial benefits of working at Baptist Health Care Center:
- Competitive Wages
- BCBS Health Insurance
- 403B retirement plan with matching funds!
- Excellent work / life balance
We would like to learn more about you and tell you more about how and why you should join our team. Apply online, stop by to fill out an application, or submit your resume to:
Attn: Jen Smith
3400 Nebraska Dr
Bismarck, ND 58503
Skills / Requirements
- Current ND RN or LPN license required
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong desire for teamwork and ability to respectfully lead others
- Serve and protect the resident community with compassion and quality care
Application deadline: February 19, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck