RN Nurse Supervisor, PT Evenings
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, a 5-star facility located in Uptown, is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as a Part-Time RN Nurse Supervisor. In this role, you will serve as a leader and provide supervision for direct care staff. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated registered nurse who wants to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Part-Time position. Shift: Evening
RN Nurse Supervisor responsibilities:
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Investigate, report, and address resident concerns.
- Administer medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manage medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor nursing personnel on duty and conduct CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)/Nurse audits as needed.
RN Nurse Supervisor skills and requirements:
- Must have a current MN RN License.
- CPR certification required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace*A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer