RN Nurse Supervisor- FT Nights
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton, a 4-star rated, 106-bed facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as a Nurse Supervisor! In this role, you will serve as a leader and provide supervisor for direct care staff. You will also help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
Safety is our number one priority. Staff are provided with personal protective equipment. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Nights.
RN Nurse Supervisor responsibilities:
- Serve as a role model and a resource for nursing staff and other members of the health care team.
- Will be responsible for performance management of licensed and non-licensed staff.
- Recognizes and manages common geriatric syndromes common to aging adults: cardiovascular, respiratory, urinary, neurological, sensory and pain problems.
- Supervises work performed by LPNs, TMAs, and Nursing Aides.
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Performs additional duties as required.
RN Nurse Supervisor skills and requirements:
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Must have current MN RN license.
- Must have the ability to direct and supervise clinical staff and lead in a professional manner.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab