RN Nurse Manager- FT Days, 2000 Bonus
Baptist Health Care Center, a 4-star facility, is seeking a dedicated, experienced leader to join our team as a Full-Time Days RN Nurse Manager. In this role, you will manage the clinical care of residents by assigning different tasks to nurses within the department. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, excels in multitasking, and has excellent customer service skills.
We have received the Pinnacle 2019 Customer Experience Award for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction. We were also proud to be named “Best Nursing Home” and the “Second Best Large Business to Work” by The Bismarck Tribune!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $2,000 Bonus!
RN Nurse Manager responsibilities:
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Manage and assign tasks to nursing staff on the assigned unit.
- Work with the DON to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor in-house transfers, transfers to other facilities, and discharge planning.
- Document and maintain paperwork, referral records, and reports.
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Step in to support the nursing floor and provide direct patient care when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
RN Nurse Manager skills and requirements:
- Current ND Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
- 2 + years supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
You will be part of a collaborative team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded. We believe in your quality of life, too – so you’ll find our culture provides ongoing opportunities to grow (tuition assistance and in-house training), a work/life balance and a commitment to coaching that enables you to be the best you can be.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To apply, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck