RN Clinical Informatics Specialist- PT
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star rated, 56-bed facility, is seeking an analytical Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team as a Clinical Informatics Specialist. In this new and innovative position, you will utilize clinical skills, competencies, and best practices to enrich accurate resident assessments. You will challenge assessment practices that do not accurately reflect the resident’s condition and replace it with technology-based assessments to improve accuracy and efficiency resulting in better quality of care.
Here at Lake Ridge Care Center, you will find supportive and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Part-Time position with some travel required.
Clinical Informatics Specialist responsibilities:
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Conduct resident assessments and chart observations to identify the root cause of incontinence.
- Complete and analyze program reports.
- Execute on-site program initiatives within the community.
- Provide education to staff, residents, and family members.
- Evaluate and monitor care plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Clinical Informatics Specialist skill and requirements:
- Must have a current MN Registered Nurse (RN) license and be in good standing.
- Must be able to travel locally as needed up to 25% of the time.
- Proficiency with MS Word and basic computer knowledge.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
Part-Time employees are offered competitive pay and a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center