RN Case Manager- FT Day, 5000 Bonus
Guardian Angels Elim Home Care, a subsidiary of Cassia (Augustana Care and Elim Care) and Guardian Angels of Elk River, is seeking for a Full-Time RN Case Manager to our team. As a RN Case Manager you will utilize your professional skills to provide nursing assessment, skilled nursing care,and case management to ill, elderly, and disabled individuals in his/her place of residence. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $5,000 Bonus!
Essential duties include assessing the needs of the home care patient, developing the plan of care, and executing interventions to help our patient meet his/her goals. You will promote the restoration of health through teaching, counseling, and use of preventative, rehabilitative and/or palliative measures and interventions. At Guardian Angels Elim Home Care, we strive to provide quality care with a collaborative care team approach.
This is a Full-Time benefited position. Primary work schedule: Monday-Friday working rotating weekends and holidays. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
This position requires travel to private residences within our service area that includes providing care primarily in the Minneapolis-St Paul and surrounding metro area.
RN Case Manager responsibilities:
- Thorough knowledge of professional nursing practices and principles, nursing assessment, and ability to develop and execute nursing care plan interventions.
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide patient-related care.
- Assess needs of home care patients and develop plan of care.
- Assist patients to help meet their goals.
- Document and maintain paperwork, referral records, and reports.
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all patients, families, and staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
RN Case Manager skills and requirements:
- Current MN Registered Nurse (RN) license required.
- 1+ year of prior experience as a RN required.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Skilled in written and oral communication with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with care team members.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work efficiently to accomplish work timely.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Guardian Angels Elim Home Care and Hospice provides skilled nursing, therapy, social services, and home health aide services in the spirit of Christ’s love. We want to help you stay in your home as long as possible. Our quality measures help speed recovery and reduce unnecessary hospitalizations. Our outcomes exceed state averages for timely initiation of care, hospitalizations during care, and ER visits during home care. In addition, our culture values making working with our team lots of FUN!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in 403 Main Street, Elk River, MN 55330, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Elk River
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Guardian Angels