Restorative Therapy Aide/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Baptist Health Care Center is currently seeking a reliable, customer service driven individual to join our team as a Full-Time Restorative Therapy Aide/ Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). In this role, you will care for residents recovering from physical injuries by providing rehabilitation care. Our ideal candidate is a CNA who provides top-notch customer service and has strong communication skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position with a rotating schedule. Hours: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Week 1: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday
Week 3: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Restorative Therapy Aide/ CNA responsibilities:
- Prepare residents for treatment therapy and follow individual care plans.
- Transport patients to and from treatment areas, using wheelchairs or providing standing support.
- Assist with body positioning, transfers, therapeutic exercises, active or passive range of motion.
- Document services performed on computerized charting system.
- Prepare, clean and maintain work area and disinfect equipment after treatment.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Restorative Therapy Aide/ CNA skills and requirements:
- Good standing as a Nursing Assistant Registered (NAR) on the North Dakota Registry.
- 1+ year of LTC experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to use a variety of mechanical lifts, transfer belts and therapy equipment.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Strive to serve in the Mission of Elim Care.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
To apply, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck