Resident Concierge Representative - FT, Temporary - Tuition Reimbursement!
Let us help you fulfill your dream of becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)!
Valley View Village is currently seeking a Temporary Resident Concierge Representative to join our team. In this role, you will provide resident care support to our nursing team while working toward your goal of becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant. We offer tuition reimbursement for courses and tests you will take to become a licensed CNA!
This is a Full-Time, Temporary position. Hours: Flexible hours to work with your schedule!
As a Resident Concierge Representative, you will:
- Interact with the residents and assist with transport of wheelchair bound residents.
- Strengthen your customer service skills while assisting during meal time.
- Perform other non-personal/non-invasive duties as requested.
Resident Concierge Representative skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Able to provide friendly customer service to residents and families.
- Able to conduct self in a professional manner during times of increased stress related to an increase in resident or family demands.
Valley View Village's new 70,000-square-foot building offers private and semi-private suites, with 20 memory-care beds, 20 skilled-care beds and 39 long-term care beds. This state of the art health center provides long term care, skilled nursing for rehabilitation stays, and Speech, Physical & Occupational Therapy services. At Valley View Village, we believe it is important to learn and grow. If you desire to continue your education and professional advance within the CNA role or beyond, Valley View Village will support you while you attend classes and offer opportunities for growth within the organization.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 2555 Guthrie Ave, Des Moines, IA, 50317, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 11, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time, Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: Valley View Village