Registered Nurses (RNs) - On-Call Days, Nights
Baptist Health Care Center, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking On-Call Registered Nurses (RNs) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We have received the Pinnacle 2019 Customer Experience Award for achieving BEST-IN-CLASS customer satisfaction standards in overall satisfaction.
We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
These are On-Call positions with the potential to grow into Part-Time or Full-Time roles! For these positions, we ask that you commit to being available for either day or night shifts.
Registered Nurse (RN) duties responsibilities:
- Display a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Work to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administer medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manage medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Document care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notify Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitor nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Current ND Nursing License.
- 1+ year of LTC experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To apply, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Drive, Bismarck ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck