Registered Nurse (RN)- On-Call
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Fargo, a 5-star, 120-bed facility, is currently seeking an On-Call Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our caring team! In our specialized rehabilitation unit, we offer residents physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation therapies 6 days a week. We are looking for someone to work at least 2 shifts a month and who will help make a difference in our residents' lives.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is an On-Call position. You must be able to work at least 2 shifts a month. There is a $2 shift differential.
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Must be in good standing with the North Dakota Board of Nursing and have current ND Nursing license.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- LTC experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Elim Rehab & Care Center of Fargo offers a skilled care setting as well as an assisted living option. Elim Rehab & Care Center’s homelike setting is designed to enhance the healing process, as well as bring comfort to the individual. Our staff works with the senior, the family and physicians to create a plan that helps each individual maximize their strength and capabilities.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3534 University Dr. S, Fargo, ND 58104, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Fargo-Elim Rehab and Care Center