Registered Nurse (RN) - FT Nights - 2,500 Bonus
New Harmony Care Center is currently seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $2,500 bonus.
This is a Full-Time, benefit-eligible position with a varying schedule. Hours: 10:30 pm to 7:00 am. There is a $2-dollar an hour shift differential.
Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) duties include:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Must be in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Nursing and have current MN Nursing license.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Strive to serve in the Mission of Elim Care.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. We strive to serve elders and disabled adults by creating innovative solutions to their needs. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 135 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN 55117, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 11, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul