Registered Nurse (RN) - FT Days
Park Terrace is currently seeking a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professional who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position. In this role, you must be required to work on-call every other weekend. Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Works to coordinate, oversee, and provide resident-related care.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Must be in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Nursing and have current MN Nursing license.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care of Buffalo provides wonderful senior apartments for adults who are seeking to retain their independence but may also need some help with daily living activities. Park Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care's Staff is skilled and cares about our residents, creating relationships and forming bonds.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 613 Montrose Blvd, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Park Terrace