Registered Nurse (RN) - FT Day & Night - 2,000 Bonus!
Baptist Health Center is currently seeking Full-Time Registered Nurses (RNs) to coordinate and provide care to our residents in a caring, safe, and efficient manner. We offer a competitive salary, and a generous benefit package that includes loan forgiveness and education reimbursements and scholarships. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a 2,000 bonus!
This is a Full-Time benefit eligible opportunity. There are both day and night shifts available.
Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software.
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
- Supervises, educates, and coaches a team of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Certified Medical Assistants (CMAs).
- Additional tasks as needed.
Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) skills/ requirements:
- North Dakota Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license required
- Open to all levels of experience
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Long Term and Life Insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Baptist Health Care Center of Bismarck provides loving and supportive 24-hour nursing care. Working together with our residents and their families, our professional caregivers develop a care plan tailored to meet each individual’s needs. That plan includes social and spiritual care as well as the health care services needed to maximize our residents’ comfort, security, and well-being.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 3400 Nebraska Dr, Bismark, ND, 58503, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time, On Call
Job Reference #: Baptist Health Care Center-Bismarck