Registered Nurse (RN)- Every Other Weekend
Haven Homes, a 5-star, 52-bed facility, is currently seeking a Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to help our residents experience independence and dignity within a loving community atmosphere. We are seeking passionate and dedicated skilled nursing professionals who want to make a difference in our residents’ lives.
Here at Haven Homes, you will find supportive and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Part-Time position working every other weekend. Hours: 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities:
- Displays a courteous attitude and respect for all residents, families, and staff.
- Administers medications and/or treatments in accordance with physician's orders and monitors for effectiveness/response.
- Manages medications, supplies, and equipment including ordering, receiving, storing, and disposing of all items in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Documents care using computerized medication administration and charting software (eMAR).
- Notifies Clinical Manager, attending physicians, and family members of significant changes in a resident's condition, and takes follow up action as necessary.
- Monitors nursing personnel on duty during the assigned shift.
Registered Nurse (RN) skills and requirements:
- Must have MN Nursing License and be in good standing.
- 1+ year of LTC experience preferred.
- CPR/BLS certification required.
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Haven Homes provides comfortable, safe, and healthy accommodations to meet the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs of elderly adults in an atmosphere of Christian dignity. We are a full-service skilled care facility with a professional, caring, and dedicated staff and are committed to providing quality and compassionate service.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 1520 Wyman Ave, Maple Plain, MN, 55359, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Maple Plain
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Haven Homes