Registered Nurse (RN) Director of Clinical Reimbursement
Would you like to grow in the area of providing clinical services to multiple skilled nursing communities?
Cassia, an Augustana Care/ Elim Care affiliation, is seeking an experienced, dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Home Office team as a Full-Time Director of Clinical Reimbursement. In this role, you will travel to various senior living communities in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, and Colorado to build and maintain Health Plan relationships related to PDPM and provide MDS oversight. You will also identify areas of improvement, work with facility leadership to create plans of action, and participate in MDS training.
Our ideal candidate must be comfortable traveling to sites both in and out of state. This person will have extensive MDS experience and knowledge (certification a plus), knowledge in clinical reimbursement, along with strong communication and mentoring skills.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varying schedule. Daily work location will vary between sites and the Cassia Home Office located in Edina, MN.
Director of Clinical Reimbursement responsibilities:
- Perform overall SNF clinical reimbursement, revenue, and expense review, development, analysis, and intervention.
- Provide MDS oversight at locations including training, monitoring, and mentoring.
- Build and maintain Health Plan relationships including PDPM implementation, analysis, and ongoing oversight.
- Develop key revenue/reimbursement tracking tools.
- Collaborate with accounting, RDOs, the Clinical Services team, and site leadership.
- Complete reimbursement audits and monitor trends and action plans.
- Identify areas of improvement and work with facility leadership to create plans of action and review monthly progress.
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
Director of Clinical Reimbursement skills and requirements:
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) with the ability to practice without restrictions.
- Experience working in SNF nursing homes.
- Extensive MDS experience and knowledge (certification a plus).
- Knowledge in industry and clinical reimbursements required.
- Effective communication training and mentoring skills.
- Ability and flexibility to travel (80% of the time) in MN as well as to ND, IA, CO.
- Current knowledge of state and federal regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent skills in problem definition and resolution.
- Effective clinical problem solving skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online for this exciting leadership opportunity.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Cassia-Home