Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager
Lake Ridge Assisted Living is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager. In this role, you will provide complete clinical oversight by providing case management, admission facilitation, clinical support, continuous care, and other skilled nursing expertise. Our ideal candidate has excellent communication, interpersonal and teaching skills.
This is a 30 hr/ week, benefit eligible position Monday through Friday. Candidates must be available for an on-call rotation.
RN Case Manager responsibilities:
- Assist in creating a welcoming, peaceful and caring environment for residents and families.
- Complete initial assessment of potential Assisted Living residents to evaluate their needs.
- Develop proposed service plans for potential residents.
- Act as a liaison and resource to team members, residents, caregivers, and referral sources.
- Monitor resident care plans based on needs and available services.
- Create and supervise individual medication management plans.
- Document residents’ condition with progress reports, medical orders, and treatment plans.
- Oversee staff performance of resident services/ care.
- Perform other duties as required.
RN Case Manager skills and requirements:
- Must be in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Nursing and have current MN Nursing license.
- 2 + years’ experience in a health care facility or home care field as a case manager. Or a combination of internship and work experience.
- Previous home care or public health nursing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and handle multiple caseloads simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; interpersonal communication and teaching skills.
- Exhibits sound mature judgment.
- Strive to serve in the Mission of Elim Care.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At Lake Ridge Assisted Living, our residents benefit from the loving care of our highly-trained staff. Our staff members continually work to foster an active, safe, and peaceful environment for our residents.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd S., Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
Application deadline: September 10, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Assisted Living