Registered Nurse Clinical Director
Would you like to grow in the area of providing clinical services to multiple Skilled nursing communities? Cassia (Augustana Elim Care Services) is seeking a Registered Nurse Clinical Director to join our team that supports our skilled nursing facilities and become part of our clinical team. This position is responsible for providing clinical consulting services in all areas of nursing using key performance indicators in multi-state communities. In this role, you will assist site leadership to ensure that quality of care and quality life for all residents is being met in an ongoing basis.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday with some off-hour work and overnight(s) travel.
Job Duties Include:
- Provides home office clinical services to specific Cassia sites and is available for off hour calls and consultation.
- Will participate with Cassia Home Office Operations, Marketing, Human resource teams with site development and follow up areas.
- Works closely with Director of Nurses/Health Services and Administrator/Housing Director at each assigned facility towards successful survey and resident care outcomes. Be on-site during survey and other regulatory visits.
- Assists each assigned facility in identifying areas of survey risk and development of facility systematic reviews to ensure facility compliance.
- Participates in mock surveys, other survey preparation, and assists site with follow-up.
- Assist in the clinical program development, interpretation and monitoring with high risk regulatory issues/systems and QAPI program and plans and new projects.
- RN (ability to practice without restrictions in MN and other states if needed)
- Experience working in SNF nursing homes
- DON or nursing management experience preferred
- Ability to travel frequently, some overnights
- Clinical supervisory experience
- Recommend previous experience in long term care settings
- Current knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent skills in problem definition and resolution
- Effective clinical problem solving skills
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online for this exciting leadership opportunity.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Cassia-Home