Cassia, an Augustana/Elim Care affiliation, is seeking a bright, customer service driven individual to join our team and serve as the face of our organization as a Full-Time Receptionist. In this role, you will greet visitors, answer and route phone calls, help with administrative tasks, and provide exceptional customer service to guests. Our ideal candidate has the ability to multi-task and assist with administrative support, and is friendly and professional in all situations.
This is Full-Time, benefit eligible position. This position will be at our home office in Eden Prairie until June 2019. After that it will be in our new office located in Edina.
- Cheerfully greet guests, answer questions, and direct visitors.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls, and take messages when necessary.
- Manage the employee recognition program (OC Tanner).
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Order supplies on a weekly basis.
- Receive and sort daily mail.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Assist with preparation for various meetings.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, creating binders, etc.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Receptionist skills and requirements:
- 1+ years of recent receptionist, office support experience.
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Able to demonstrate and provide outstanding customer services.
- Familiarity with MS Word and basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to use a multi-function copy machine.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online for this exciting opportunity.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Eden Prairie
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Elim Care, Corporate