Redeemer Health & Rehab Center, a 5-star facility, is seeking a dedicated, customer service driven individual to join our team as a Part-Time Receptionist. In this role, you will greet visitors, answer and route phone calls, help with administrative tasks, and provide exceptional customer service to guests. Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with the elderly, has the ability to multi-task and assist with administrative support, and is friendly and professional in all situations.
This is Part-Time position. Evening and Weekend coverage is required.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls, and take messages.
- Greet guests, answer questions, and direct visitors throughout the facility.
- Monitor Visitor guest book ensuring all visitors sign in and are issued a visitor tag.
- Open and close the lobby area.
- Provide basic word processing and data support as needed.
- Help answer basic technology/ computer questions.
- Sort mail and complete other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Receptionist skills and requirements:
- 1+ years of recent receptionist, office support experience.
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Able to demonstrate and provide outstanding customer services.
- Familiarity with MS Word and basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to use a multi-function copy machine.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis provides short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. Our dedicated employees have been serving the community in the spirit of Christ’s love since 1946. Our highest priority is to serve our residents with a commitment to compassion, excellence and innovation. We offer off-street parking and are located on the bus line for an easy commute. Our wages are competitive and we offer a great work / life balance.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 625 W 31st St, Minneapolis, MN 55408, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace*A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer