Receptionist - PT
Elim Care and Rehab Center of Princeton, a 4-star facility, is seeking a dedicated, customer service driven individual to join our team as a Part-Time Receptionist. In this role, you will greet visitors, answer and route phone calls, help with administrative tasks, and provide exceptional customer service to guests. Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with the elderly, has the ability to multi-task and assist with administrative support, and is friendly and professional in all situations.
This is Part-Time position working 30 hours per week.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls, and take messages.
- Greet guests, answer questions, and direct visitors throughout the facility.
- Open and close the lobby area.
- Provide basic word processing and data support as needed.
- Help answer basic technology/ computer questions.
- Sort mail and complete other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Receptionist skills and requirements:
- 1+ years of recent receptionist, office support experience.
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Able to demonstrate and provide outstanding customer services.
- Strong MS Word, Publisher, and Excel skills.
- Ability to use a multi-function copy machine.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab