New Harmony Care Center is seeking a flexible, customer service driven individual to join our team as a Part-Time Receptionist. In this role, you will greet visitors, answer and route phone calls, help with administrative tasks, and provide exceptional customer service to guests. Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with the elderly, has the ability to multi-task and assist with administrative support, and is friendly and professional in all situations.
This is a Part-Time position working Saturday and Sunday. Candidates must be available for on-call day and evening shifts as needed.
Week 1: Wednesday (4:00 pm to 8:00 pm), Saturday (9:30 am to 7:00 pm), Sunday (9:30 am to 7:00 pm), on-call
Week 2: Wednesday (4:00 pm to 8:00 pm) , on-call
Week 3: Wednesday (4:00 pm to 8:00 pm), Saturday (9:30 am to 7:00 pm), Sunday (9:30 am to 7:00 pm), on-call
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Greet guests, answer questions, and direct visitors throughout the facility.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls, and take messages.
- Provide word processing and data support as needed.
- Help answer basic technology/ computer questions.
- Sort mail and complete other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Receptionist skills and qualifications:
- 1+ years of recent receptionist, office support experience.
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Able to demonstrate and provide outstanding customer services.
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and Publisher.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
- Strive to serve in the Mission of Elim Care.
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. We strive to serve elders and disabled adults by creating innovative solutions to their needs. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do.
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 135 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN 55117, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-St Paul
Job Status: Part Time, On Call
Job Reference #: New Harmony Care Center-St. Paul