Trinity Springs, a new 155-unit senior living community in Oxford, FL, is seeking a flexible, customer service driven individual to join our team as a Part-Time Receptionist in our brand-new facility. In this role, you will greet visitors, answer and route phone calls, help with administrative tasks, and provide exceptional customer service to guests. Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with the elderly, has the ability to multi-task and assist with administrative support, and is friendly and professional in all situations.
Here at Trinity Springs, you will find supportive and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration).
This is a Part-Time position working a varied schedule. Evening and Weekend coverage is required.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Greet guests, answer questions, and direct visitors throughout the facility.
- Answer incoming calls, transfer calls, and take messages.
- Provide word processing and data support as needed.
- Help answer basic technology/ computer questions.
- Sort mail and complete other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Receptionist skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- 1+ years of recent receptionist, office support experience.
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system.
- Experience working in a healthcare setting a plus.
- Able to demonstrate and provide outstanding customer services.
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and Publisher.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to be a part of a team.
Part-Time employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Retirement Plan, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Located in beautiful Oxford, Florida, Trinity Springs is the only nonprofit, faith-based senior living community in the area. At our premier 155-unit assisted living and memory care campus our residents enjoy physical, intellectual and spiritual growth, just minutes from attractions such as farmer’s markets, parks, nature reserves, and horse farms. Our experienced staff will provide residents with physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual support that they need to thrive. Trinity Springs is an affiliation of Elim Care, a nonprofit, Christian-based organization that inspires seniors to live the lives they desire.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please fill out an application online.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace* A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Trinity Springs