Prep Cook, FT Days (No late nights)
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Prep Cook to join our team! In this role, you will help prepare and plate appetizing and nutritious meals to our residents, employees, and family members. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule. We are willing to train the right person with related experience.
Prep Cook responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Prepare food for our cooks which may include washing, chopping and peeling ingredients.
- Assist cooks by plating food.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Prep Cook skills and requirements:
- Prior restaurant or healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing to receive ongoing training and education to enhance skills.
- Prior supervising experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center