Prep Cook/ Dietary Aide- FT
Lake Ridge Care Center, a 5-star facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Prep Cook/Dietary Aide to join our team! In this role, you will help prepare ingredients for our cooks and serve appetizing and nutritious meals to our residents, employees, and family members. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule.
Prep Cook/ Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Set up dining rooms and serve residents meals.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Prep Cook/ Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- 1+ year of restaurant or healthcare cooking experience required.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Lake Ridge Care Center is a Medicare/Medicaid certified campus, providing 24-hour skilled primary nursing care, on-site rehabilitation services, a restorative nursing program, and a number of other services.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 310 Lake Blvd, Buffalo, MN, 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Lake Ridge Care Center