Prep Cook/ Dietary Aide - FT Days
Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton, a 4-star facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Prep Cook/ Dietary Aide to join our team! In this role, you will prepare and serve appetizing and nutritious meals to our residents, employees, and family members. Our Dietary Department is a great group to work with and are valued by the staff and residents alike. Come join our team!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working a varied schedule including every other weekend. Hours: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm and 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Prep Cook/ Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Prepare and cook all meals to ensure adherence to recipes and quality standards.
- Set up dining rooms and serve residents meals in a restaurant style setting.
- Help maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist residents, employees, and guests with a broad range of dietary needs.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Prep Cook/ Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Prior restaurant or healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
A warm atmosphere, compassionate staff, and a motivating rehabilitation team are just some of the reasons why many generations of families have chosen Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton for their nursing home needs and as a place of employment. If you have a desire to enrich the lives of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring faith-based culture. Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton has been awarded a four-star rating from the state of Minnesota.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 701 First St, Princeton, MN, 55371, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: Princeton-Elim Care & Rehab