Philanthropy Data Entry Assistant
Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit team where laughter is encouraged? Do you want to have fun and make a difference at the same time? If so, this opportunity is for you!
Cassia, an Augustana Care/ Elim Care affiliation, is currently seeking an experienced Full-Time Data Entry Assistant to join our Philanthropy team! In this important role, you will enter donation information into our database, process donations, and assist with fundraising events (such as golf tournaments and galas) for our sites. Our philanthropy team truly puts the “fun” in “fund development!”
At our newly renovated Home Office, you will find a supportive leadership team and friendly staff who are dedicated to the well-being of our residents. Together, we serve facilities in Minnesota, North Dakota, Iowa, Colorado, and Florida by focusing on 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Our staff members enjoy free coffee and flavored water throughout the day, beautiful window views, and electronic sit/stand workstations.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Philanthropy Data Entry Assistant responsibilities:
- Enter donation information in DonorPerfect database.
- Process online donations and notify campus of gifts.
- Process credit card payments and recurring donations.
- Import payroll donations and keep employee payroll information up to date.
- Assist with planning and implementing fundraising events for our sites.
- Perform additional tasks as requested.
Philanthropy Data Entry Assistant skills and requirements:
- 2+ years of recent data entry experience required.
- Must be able to type and enter data at high speed with great accuracy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Experience in gift stewardship management preferred.
- Prior experience in DonorPerfect database preferred, but not required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
Augustana Care is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
To be considered, please apply online for this exciting leadership opportunity.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Cassia-Home