Cassia, an Augustana/Elim Care affiliation, is currently seeking an experienced Full-Time Payroll Coordinator to join our in-house payroll department. In this role, you will be responsible for processing payroll for several of our senior housing facilities.
Our ideal candidate has 3+ years of recent in-house payroll experience, preferably with Great Plains and Kronos systems. This person will also thrive in a fast-paced environment, has proven analytical and problem solving abilities, and an eye for detail.
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position working Monday through Friday. This position will be at our home office in Eden Prairie until June 2019. After that it will be in our new office located in Edina.
Payroll Coordinator responsibilities:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for senior housing facilities, including tax payments and garnishments.
- Answer questions and assist in providing resolutions for payroll issues.
- Prepare all state and federal withholding tax deposits.
- File quarterly and annual federal, state, and unemployment records.
- Follow up for incomplete and/or missing documentation.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
Payroll Coordinator skills and requirements:
- 3+ years of recent in-house payroll experience required, preferably Great Plains and Kronos systems.
- Associate’s Degree in accounting/ business preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with exceptional documentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online for this exciting opportunity.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Location: US-MN-Eden Prairie
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Elim Care, Corporate