Payroll / Benefits Coordinator - FT
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis ministers in the Uptown/Lake Calhoun area. We provide short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. In addition, we offer out-patient PT/OT and Speech Therapy services in a Christian-based environment.
We currently seek a Full-Time Payroll/Benefits Coordinator to join our resident centered care facility.
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- New Hire paperwork
- Benefits coordination including new hire orientation and open enrollment
- Work with staff and managers to administer HR policies, i.e. leave of absence, workers compensation, pay policies, etc.
- Full-Time (32-40 hour/week)
- Monday - Friday
We offer off street parking and are on the bus line for an easy commute! We also offer our employees Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay, Retirement Saving Plan and other benefits!
Utilize all of your skills and join a dedicated team! Complete an application in person, online, or send your resume to:
Attn: Mary Knoll
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Skills / Requirements
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree and or basic Human Resources experience a plus
- 1+ years of Payroll and Benefit experience required
- Excellent attention to detail, numerical abilities and computer skills
- Positive communication and customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative, be proactive, and demonstrate flexibility
Application deadline: March 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis