Nursing Assistants - FT Evenings - $500 Sign on Bonus!
Park View Care Center of Buffalo offers a full continuum of senior care, specializing in skilled nursing services, rehab nursing and memory care. This skilled nursing home contains small “neighborhoods” that allow residents and staff opportunities to develop meaningful relationships with one another.
We currently seek a Full-Time Nursing Assistants to work on our evening shift and join our commitment to compassion and excellence in providing care in our faith-based environment! Park View Care Center has been awarded a 5 star rating for Care Facilities by the state of Minnesota.
As a Nursing Assistant at Park View Care Center, you will:
- Participate in resident care documentation using Point of Care, our electronic system for documentation
- Interact with our residents while assisting them with activities of daily life (ADL)
- Collaborate with our caring staff to ensure our residents receive excellent care
- Perform other duties as requested
- 32 hours per week (Benefit eligible!)
$500 Sign on Bonus!
One Dollar an hour shift differential!
We offer competitive wages!
"The great thing about working at Park View is that the workers are over-the-top amazing."-current Park View Care Center Employee
Apply online, fill out an application, or send your resume to:
Park View Care Center
Attn: Jo Smith, Director of Nursing
200 Park Ln
Buffalo, MN 55313
Skills / Requirements
- Must be a Nursing Assistant registered with the State of Minnesota
- Positive communication skills
- Long Term Care experience is a plus!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 200 Park Ln, Buffalo, MN 55313, to fill out an application.
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Park View Care Center-Buffalo