Nurse (RN or LPN) - On-Call
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center of Minneapolis ministers to the Uptown/Lake Calhoun area, providing short-term rehab, long-term skilled care, and memory care. In addition, we offer outpatient PT/OT and Speech Therapy services in a faith-based environment. We offer off street parking and are on the bus line for an easy commute! We also offer our employees Health, Vision & Dental Insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay, Retirement Saving Plan and other benefits!
Redeemer Health & Rehab Center is accepting applications for dedicated on-call Nurses.
As a Nurse at Redeemer Health & Rehab Center you will:
- Perform assessment of resident status, medication management, treatments as ordered
- Supervise TMA, NAR, and other nursing staff according to the Nurse Practice Act
- Treat residents with dignity and respect by offering excellent care and compassion
- Other nursing tasks as requested
Two dollar an hour shift differential for night shifts!
Enjoy the flexibility of our on-call schedule!
Utilize all of your nursing skills and join a dedicated team of caregivers! Apply online or send your resume to:
Attn: Melissa Sharp
625 W 31st St
Minneapolis, MN 55408
Skills / Requirements
- Current Nursing licensure in the state of Minnesota and in good standing
- Associates Degree
- Able to communicate effectively with Elim Personnel, residents and families
- Excellent attention to details and problem solving abilities
Application deadline: March 26, 2018
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: Redeemer Health & Rehab Center-Minneapolis